Backup and Disaster Recovery in Alberta
Backup and disaster recovery (BDR) planning that removes the risks
A range of reports in recent years have shown that the majority of small and medium-sized businesses won’t survive a drastic loss of data. So it’s often a shock to find that many Alberta companies have no backup or disaster recovery strategies in place at all. If this is the case for your company, you’re putting at risk all you’ve worked for. That is why Syncsys is offering comprehensive backup and disaster recovery solutions designed to fit the needs of your business.
Our backup and disaster recovery (BDR) solutions will ensure that in the event of a disaster, you can quickly revive your network and that your employees can get back to work in no time.
Regardless of the size of your business, having a proper BDR solution is a basic requirement to safeguard your business. A proper backup and disaster recovery solution will protect your data from hardware failure, software corruption, fire, theft, as well as ransomware.
Data Backup Solutions from Syncsys help in a number of ways:
- Data backup and recovery – make sure mission critical data files are always safe.
- Fast recovery of files and email – get back to business quickly.
- Failed servers virtualization – reduces downtime by getting virtual servers up.
- Remote offsite storage – ensures data security and compliance.
- Built-in archiving – more cost-effective and reliable than tape.
- 24/7 monitoring and management – ensures data integrity around the clock.